eTN Inhouse Wire Forimmediaterelease reaches 12,000+ bloggers and journalists writing about travel and tourism-related issues.
Third-party wires such as EIN, Yahoo Finance, and other wires will be added depending on content to our Impact Option PR Newswire, and others may be added to our Impact options.
- Get Syndicated on Major News Sites – The Associated Press (also called AP and AP Wire) reaches more than half of the world’s population with news, Nexstar is America’s largest local television and media company reaching 68% of U.S. television households, Google News and so much more. Your press release will be reprinted on an ever-growing list of high search engine visible industry and country-relevant third-party publisher sites as well as EIN Presswire’s publications.
- Immediate Reprints on US T.V. and Radio Station Sites – Your release will show up on ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, and CW affiliate sites, and dozens of radio station sites across the country with more than 150 million monthly unique users.
- Hit the Wires – We are the world-leading online international newswire service. Leveraging our enterprise-level news aggregation, our newswires surface and organize news from every U.S. state, and country providing worldwide proprietary distribution to journalists, editorial rooms, and millions of readers.
- Pushed Direct into Leading News Aggregators and Research Tools – We are a Google News provider and feed our releases into Bloomberg Terminals, MuckRack, Moody’s NewsEdge, LexisNexis, Naviga, and MenaFN.
- Get Delivered to Mobile Devices – Our cutting-edge news apps deliver breaking and topical news directly to users’ mobile devices, including relevant press releases from our newswires.
- Gain Direct Access to Media & Newsrooms Worldwide – Our World Media Directory is a comprehensive, preeminent database of human-curated details for editorial desks and journalists. We deliver your press release directly into these newsrooms for maximum exposure.
- Go Viral on Social Media – EIN Presswire curates over 150 content, and regionally topical breaking news feeds on Twitter and Facebook. We mix your press releases into relevant feeds to maximize reach and enable viral opportunities.
- Leverage SEO Benefits – We show up organically through dominant SEO positioning, and by hosting your press release, you’ll get high-quality backlinks and see your release almost immediately in major search engines.